Most CDD programs are supported in part by state or federal funding. However, for CDD to provide the highest quality educational programing for our children, we depend heavily on donations and fundraising. We are thankful for donations in any $ amount as well as contributions from our wish list or participation in our fundraising efforts.
We gratefully acknowledge the community for their generous support of CDD, as well as the following agencies, organizations, and foundations:
- The Colonial IU #20
- CMP Developmental Services
- Community Services Block Grant
- Delaware Valley School District
- Dingmans Township
- Head Start
- Help Our Kids
- The Ingeborg A. Biondo Memorial Foundation
- Milford-Matamoras Rotary Club
- Pike County Bar Association Inc.
- Pike County Commissioners
- United Way of Pike County
We are always in need of consumable supplies for the classrooms and our building. View our recent Wish List or contact us for alternate items.
Current Fundraising Activities
Paving the Way
Purchase an engraved brick for our Discovery Garden
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to CDD whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Monetary Donations are Always Welcome!